Casa Roka takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously and we want to ensure that you are aware of the measures we implemented to safeguard the privacy and protection of your information. Our Privacy Notice describes what information we collect from our guests, renters as well as visitors to our website in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Federal Law, published in the Diario Oficial de la Federación (Official Journal) dated July, 5th, 2010.
The personal information that we collect about you could include:
- Personal information – such as name, age, gender, passport information, marital status and nationality.
- Contact information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address and phone number.
- Images – such as CCTV images, publicly available photographs and images captured at events or during your stay.
- Financial and payment information – such as your credit card details, itemized spending and transaction history.
- Health information – allergies and medical conditions.
- Preference information – such as special requests, service issues, celebrations, and other preferences for your stay.
- Technical information – such as information about the device you use to interact with us.
- Correspondence information – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
We use the personal and/or financial information for the following purposes:
- To assist us in making your reservation and providing the services you request.
- To process transactions through our website (including taking payment for purchases you may make through our website) and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction.
- For billing purposes in relation to your stay with us.
- To contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us.
- To contact the designated persons in case of emergency.
- To send you newsletters or marketing communications and to advise you of promotions or to inform you of offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
- Carry out inquiries, investigations and reviews relating to complaints or claims.